Robinson staff to make presentation to BOE
- USD 402 Board of Education meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday
The Augusta Board of Education will meet for its regular monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, at the district office, 2345 Greyhound Dr.
A presentation from Robinson Elementary will kick off the meeting.
The consent agenda will be approved followed by the District Audit Report.
Assistant Superintendent Holly Francis will present the curriculum report which will include the District Technology Plan and the New Teacher Mentor Program.
New business items will include:
1. Middle School Phase II, Package #8, bid approval
2. GMAX - Lincoln Elementary Phase II
3. Lincoln Elementary Phase II Site Development, Package #1 bid approval
4. 2013-2014 District Calendar
Unfinished business items:
1. Construction update
a. Construction/Renovation Priority Lists
There will be an executive session to discuss a student matter and the agenda lists a student hearing decision.
There will be a second executive session to discuss negotiations.