City Council: Condemnation Hearing on 310 E. Main
- Public hearing at Council meeting Monday night.
Augusta City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday night in the council room at City Hall.
Old Business items include:
1. Review and discussion of City’s Watering Restrictions and related issues.
2. Review and discuss re-scheduling of Downtown Design Code Work Session.
1. Conduct public hearing to take input to determine whether structure at 310 E. Main should be condemned and ordered demolished as abandoned and an unsafe and dangerous structure.
A. Consider approval of a resolution declaring the structure at 310 E. Main abandoned and an unsafe and dangerous structure and order it demolished and the lot made clean of all debris.
2. Conduct a public hearing to take input on proposed amendments to the 2012 Budget.
A. Consider approval of the proposed amendments to the 2012 Budget.
3. Consider approval of a request from D-J Engineering to vacate a portion of a platted utility easement located in Block 3, Lot 6 of the Augusta Industrial Park Addition.
4. Consider approval of a resolution establishing the Job Classification and Pay Plan for 2013.
5. Consider approval of the annual Utility Collections and Account Write-offs.
6. Consider approval of the 2013 Cereal Malt Beverage Licenses.
7. Consider a proposal from Edward B. Stephenson & Company for audit services for 2012 and 2013.
8. Consider approval of a Convention and Tourism Grant for the Third Annual Augusta Powerlifting Invitational.
9. Consider approval of the Mayor’s appointment to the Council Insurance Committee.
10. Review and discuss aligning Council Ward boundaries from 2010 Census numbers.