- Augusta High School Spring Band Concert
- Posted March 7, 2012 midnight
- The Augusta High School Jazz Ensemble and Concert Band both performed Tuesday night to a large crowd at the high school. Students featured in solos were Zack Smith, trumpet; Sam Davis, trombone; Patrick Bruce and Aaron Stewart on baritone sax; Kaely Regier on alto sax; Aaron Quiring, alto sax; Frederick Ates, trombone and Drake Burrows, guitar. A few of their numbers are pieces that will be played at their upcoming performance in Washington, D.C. The band is directed by Todd Hollis and Randi McKee. Hollis thanked all the supporters who helped the band students raise over $100,000 needed for the trip. The trip will be March 19-25.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Rain possible tonight, slight chance of severe storms
- City to pursue solutions for spillway glare
- New hotel may join 7th St. corridor
- Tractor Supply to open Augusta store
- Commissioners discuss allowing county employees with concealed...
- Wholesale Water District discussed
- Police chase suspect held without bond
- USD 402 construction complete
- Augusta's new Walmart opens
- Garvin Park Playground opens
- Augusta's new Walmart grand opening
- Read more top stories